Pages

My sweet Surrender

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Crush...

Oh man... it's so embarrassing! He saw me in my pajamas, funny pajamas...
What's the hell he's laughing for? It is so funny to see me in my night suit! Well of course its a bit funny pajamas but after all he sudden embarking make me so surprise and i didnt make time to change...


but... it okay, i'll forget bout this matter, because you are so handsome that make me in daze for a while...~
haha...

- oh my god... what am i'm doing... stupid things... i'm about to die because of this boredom that feels so ages..
this fetish of mine will never be end, oh my god...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cam adegan dalam novel yang ak baca ritu "love on a safari". ahaks! ingat ko quote dari situ.

Hisana said...

haha... ni bukan adengan novel, ni mmg aku terjmpa crush aku... hoho...