Pages

My sweet Surrender

Monday, January 25, 2010

....Star Post.....







The last memory from the very last wishes of me, even there's no me there...

 
Can't let the music stop, until i touch your hand... -David Archuleta, Touch My Hand

 
 Oh bidadari... berulaskan syair oleh awan... -Hujan, Dikala bermain biola
I see the million flashlight, a wonder walls of star, but the one that's shining out so bright is the one right where you are... -David Archuleta, Touch my hand



Cause i'll be there in the back of your mind, from the day we met to the very last night... -Kellie pickler, Best Days of your life
You can bow and pretend like you don't know you're a legend... -Fall out boy, America's suite heart

 
 You said move on where do i go? I guess the second best is all i will know... -Katy Perry, Thinking of you


i don't want to, stay another minute, i don't want you say a single word... -Pussycat Dolls, Hush Hush I will survive


First i was afraid i was petrified, Kept thinking i could never live without you by my side... -Pussycat dolls, Hush Hush I will survive
Hey ladies jangan mau di bilang lemah, Kita juga bisa menipu dan menduakan, Bila wanita sudah beraksi dunia hancur... - Rossa, Hey Ladies

No comments: