Pages

My sweet Surrender

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New world...

It's true...
The best ever thing in this world is LOVE...
Doesn't matter what type of love it is..
Love is still the best thing ever happen in our life.

Love happen in every seconds in our life, weather we realize it or not...
Let's just relax a minute and take my 'ever' opinion in your mind...
You then will think that,

"Yea... it's brilliantly true... love happen every seconds, we do fall in love every 'tick' in our life..." 

Do you think that love only for your 'dearly' soul mate? (boy for girl, girl for boy)
Do you think that love only for your parents?
Nah.... it's really that vast you know..
Even when someone have thought to suicide, it's also because of love... (Stupid, idiotic love)
Actually in this type of love, I'll rather say that, not because of him or her that dear to them, but for their love to 'stubbornness of their mind'...

When you laughing, running, sleeping, say good bye, sitting and do nothing and even crying... you are still fall in love...
Even if someone is dead, you also fall in to love...
love to your God, your own life... it will be precious ever to you without you realize it...

Step by step you move into the new world of love...
Every single living things in this world is born from love and care...

And of course... As human, love between human is the most fever-able, memorable things that leave 'permanent-scar/mark' in our heart...

To me...
He is my new mortal world... new phase of life that hopefully be until the last day of me in this mortal world...
He's someone that i need, to guide me...
He's someone that i want, to share my heart...
He's someone that i want, to protect me...
He's someone that i want, to turn when there's no one there for me...
He's someone that i need, to lean on when I'm out of my courage...
He's... My love...

~credited: http://storybird.com/pascalcampion/artwork/sending-my-love/ 


I'm sorry to him... for everything that I've hurt him, for my inconsideration and for every single thing happen... Even that I'm ignored him, but it's true that i fall for him...

~Zamiy Hisana~

No comments: